Saturday, April 25, 2015

Little fuzzies - Week 1

little fluffys

This is a huge bunch of ducklings snuggling up to a white little bunny. It feels as nice as an ice cream.  I think it's pretty cute.



This is a butterfly spider. They may be pretty cool but it won't be pretty when you are bit,
                                       


                                         
 This is a chameleon they can blend in with other objects. they are really cool.





A peacock is pretty as their feathers spread out as big as the world.


                                       
A penguin can swim really fast. They are black and white. They hold their eggs with their ankles.


                                                   
  Bears can climb trees really good, they are cool too.


Cats are adorable espeshely this cat it is a flat face cat they are so adorable that you could never leave them. Cats are good at scratching.   This cat is ginger and fuzzy white.


                                       
 This is a baby guinea pig. They are good at running on their wheels in the cage.  They are cute.



This is a white horse, this horse has such a beautiful mane.


                                       
 A kiwi only comes out in the day, the rest of the time it sleeps.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Maiya, you have really worked hard on this blog past finding the photos and writing captions. Keep up the excellent effort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maiya I like all the photos. I also like how you put all the photos together as one blog post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Maiya I loved the interesting photos and the captions. I can see that you have worked hard on this. I think your next step is to add a bit more detail.Well done Maiya. Keep up the great effort and work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Maiya you know a lot of thing abut those animals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow i love the photos
    star. cool detail about the animals
    wish. Maybe more explanation though
    charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  6. Star: I like the flat face kitty
    Star: I like how you have put in a fact about kiwis
    Wish: I don't think you need a wish

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Maiya,love the blog post my favorite photo was the flat face kitty because they are cute and I have that photo on my iPad mini.

    ReplyDelete