Tuesday, March 28, 2017

My special place Ü

  1. Bed
  2. Desk                                  
  3. Window  
  4. Drawers
  5. shelves                                                                    


My special place by Maiya
My special place is my bed where I snuggle. My bed is full of PiLLOWS!!! And PLUSHiES!!! to make me feel warm & comfy when I lay there. My bed is useful in many ways, like.. When i'm sick I can lay there and drift off to sleep and where I can read my book.  Plus my lamp goes on top of my bed. There are so many ways to use my bed. 😁.


I love  using my desk SOOOO MUCH! because i can draw on my desk, and play on my computer, it's where I can think.  My desk is so much fun to do things on, it's so relaxing especially on wet rainy stormy days.😃

My window is cool because I can see if it's a wet, sunny, or stormy day, so if it's a sunny day i would know if I could play outside, but if it's wet I can stay inside and watch netflix for the rest of the afternoon.  😏  It's also good too look at the nice trees and plants, or too see what's going on outside. Plus if it’s a rainy day it’s nice to listen to the soothing rain. Ӧ   


I like my drawers because I can put my clothes in them, so they won’t be every where..
I can also put my things on top of my drawers like, jewelry, money, pictures, and stuff like that. The color of my desk is really light orange. and is white for the handles.  I think that my draw is a nice furniture peice of for my room. Ü .                 


I like my shelves because it’s right next to my bed so if i'm thirsty I can grab my cup and have a  good drink. I think my shelves are pretty hand for keeping things in like my books and stuff..
I really like how It’s a nice tall white shelve to shove all my stuff in. my fan can also go on top.  :D

                                              

MY SPECIAL PLACE IS MY ROOM!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

1 comment:

  1. Like the detail but not much in it
    good job at macing sens
    have more detail in it

    ReplyDelete