Friday, June 12, 2015

Crossy Road - Week 8

Crossy road is the game where you cross roads that have lots of trucks and cars. and sometimes when you cross some fields there is a train track, and when the light goes red and the train comes by you could get run over.
You can get lots and lots of people and animals. Sometimes you collect mysteries like the lepricorn, the hipster, the  wail and the drop bear.  The roads on crossy road get bigger or smaller. When you are so close to getting on the other-side and you are not quick enough, a car or a truck runs over your foot and you get caught in with the car.  The first thing you get when you start crossy road is a chicken. 
 I think crossy road is the most famous game I've ever heard of.   





8 comments:

  1. Hi Maiya, I love your photo you picked because it look's like a derpy chicken at a party just shaking it OF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Maiya i like how you made crossey road stand out to all the other games in the world

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your chicken it is derpy. could you tell me how to get moving photos. I like how you have put the writing in rainbow colors it makes the blog shine like the sunshine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Maiya I love that game and i really like the chicken because it go,s up and down and the wings flap .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I really like your good explanation of how to play crossly road I think I sounds like a awesome game a I would love to play it some time I like how you explained everything clearly and I think I understood it perfectly I think when you say the roads get bigger and bigger I sound really fun I love it how you say you can win prizes well done !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Maiya, Looks like you made a really when I say really I mean REALLY good blog post because well I love crossy road.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Maiya, I like your blog post on crossy roadbecause everyone love's crossy road.
    Star:You did really well with your spelling.
    Star:Love the photo:)
    Wish:You don't need a wish your doing fine.:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this game also maiya

    ReplyDelete