Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Animal Band Reader's Theater.

WALT perform to an audience.
Success Criteria:
  • Speak Clearly
  • Speak loudly
  • Speak with expression
  • Speak together as a group


When six-hundred people looked at me I was doing my nervous smile, but so I wasn't nervous I looked down and took no notice of the six-hundred people in front of me and carried on talking. It was pretty good fun doing the play because I was the narrator and all I had to do was read three lines of words and that was it. I enjoyed watching everyone take a risk and try to overcome their fear of stage fright. It was so exiting to see everyone's faces when they walked into the hall, people were smiling and people were grinning.  It was amazing. 
I enjoyed the play... I also liked how my Nan and pop could make it to the play... one of my favorite parts was when I was the narrator.



1 comment:

  1. cool you did use all that success criteria Maybe next time your writing have a bit more detail = )

    ReplyDelete