Thursday, September 24, 2015

it makes sense poem

WALT entertain the audience
Success Criteria:
  1. I plan for the writing task
  2. I write sentences that make sense
  3. I have colour, taste, smell, look, sound and feel each on a new line.
  4. I use specific words in the poem.
  5. I attempt to write words I don’t know by using my sound/letter knowledge or a dictionary.
  6. I use commas, exclamation marks, capital letters and full stops correctly.
  7. I will present my poem on an A4 paper from the tote tray.  I need to think about making sure the reader will be able read my writing.



😁Happiness
Happiness makes me feel bright
Happiness tastes like a banana & a lollipop mixed together.
Happiness smells like fruit and lollies
Happiness looks like a rainbow and the sky mixed with grass.
Happiness sounds like laughter.
Happiness makes me feel joyful!!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Star: I like the part were you say it looks like a rainbow and sky and grass mixed.
    Star: I like how you have made it rainbow.
    Wish: I don't think you need a wish.

    ReplyDelete