Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Pets Should be allowed in school - Term 3 Week 4

WALT persuade other students to agree with our opinion.  This the purpose for my writing.
Success Criteria:
  • I plan for a writing task
  • I write a variety of sentence lengths with different sentence starters
  • Give reasons with detail - use specific words
  • I write most topic and high frequency words correctly.
  • I use capital letters, full stops, question marks and exclamation marks correctly.
  • Use persuasive language

   
Pets should be allowed in school   
My opinion is pets should be allowed at school.   


They should be allowed at school because if you have no friends people will come to you and then you will make new friends and so that's one of my reasons why pets should be allowed at school and it’s all because of your pet that you have new friends.💗
My second opinion is that if people have never seen an animal like a lizard you can bring it into your classroom to show your class.
If there was a robber breaking into a class then outside the class there would be a very well trained guard dog to scare away the robber. Pets can be fun for everyone…. and everyone has a pet that’s special to them.

I therefore believe that pets should be allowed in school.


No comments:

Post a Comment